Gelok International appreciates your interest in our superabsorbent laminates and composites, and we look forward to discussing your opportunities for integrating Gelok absorbent laminates in your products and processes.
Please fill out the form below, and we will contact you with additional information related to your industry and any specific questions.
Gelok laminates consist of superabsorbent polymer granules (Sodium Polyacrylate) bonded between sheets of cellulose or non-woven material. The degree of absorbency is determined by the amount of polymer used in the laminate and the substrate performance characteristics can be enhanced by the use of alternative materials with a wide range of basis weights.
services for superior fluid capture, contain & control solutions
- Pilot machine testing
- Research and development
- Experienced engineering/chemical staff
- Superabsorbent product design
- Equipment/system design
- Fully equipped laboratory
- Training and education (products and systems)
- Custom services as required
- Tensile strength
- Absorption rates
- Fluid retention
- Other testing as required
- 36” to 1.5” (910 to 38 mm) slit widths available
- Up to 60” OD rolls with 3″ or 6″ cores